No one enjoys cleaning a dirty swimming pool. Unless it’s our hardworking automatic Swimming Pool Climbing Cleaner.
Just connect the 10m hose to your existing filtration system (any pump of 0.5 to 2hp is fine) and let the Cleaner do its magic as it whirls, scrubs and sucks up all the dirt, algae, debris, leaves and bugs lining your pool floor and walls. Plus, its anti-stick design and unique rotation mean every random corner and surface of your pool is cleaned without missing a spot.
Need more suction power? Simply adjust the speed regulator to increase its suction as it sweeps cleans both with total ease. Also, the Pool Cleaner requires minimal maintenance.
So the next time you want your pool cleaned, don’t call the pricey pool cleaners, just call on our automatic Swimming Pool Cleaner to do all the dirty work while you sit back and relax.
- Powered by your existing filtration system - a pump of minimum 0.5-2hp (or with a minimum flow of 1000ga/h)
- Suitable for above ground and in-ground pools (but not with splash pools)
- Automatic regulator valve sets the ideal suction for peak performance
- Speed regulator to adjust the suction power
- Anti-stick design
- Unique rotation foot
- Suitable for 0.8-3m deep pools
- Bonus quick-wear replacement Barracuda diaphragm
- Store cleaner away from the sun when not being used.
- Compatible for use with most in-ground and above-ground pools of all types of surfaces except cobblestone surface
- 1 x Pool Cleaner
- 10 metres of hose 38mm x 80cm
- 1 x User manual
Shipping: FREE Australia wide.
Delivery: Under normal conditions, delivery will take between 2 and 8 working days, depending on your location. Please note: remote areas may require longer delivery time. Delivery couriers may be affected over the public holidays period. A tracking number will be provided with your order.
NOTICE: Due to COVID-19, more people are shopping online, which is impacting the couriers and Australia Post network with higher volume of parcels. This is causing delivery delays of few days. We appreciate your patience.