Feel comfortable again in your patio or outdoor dining area. With its targeted and rapid heat build-up, our eco-friendly heater is energy-efficient and cost-effective. It is perfect for outdoor and indoor use and is designed to be wall-mounted to save on valuable floor space. Best of all, it comes with three heat settings and 24-hour timer that can be instantly adjusted using the LED control panel or included remote control. For a healthier heated ambience, this Wall-mounted Heater is the preferred choice for any home or commercial establishment.
Our Heater works in a similar fashion to provide soothing sun-like warmth with its reflective heating technology. This heater has no odours or fumes and thanks to its infrared heating technology and aluminium reflector, there is minimal heat loss and 99% of the energy generated is converted to useful heat. And since it does not rely on air circulation, the heat remains oxygen-rich and fresh all the time.
- 10kW gas patio heater
- Modern, portable and freestanding
- Stainless steel construction
- Black-powder coated steel body
- Heats area up to 30 square metres
- Push-in piezo burner ignition
- Two heat settings
- Portable with stainless steel handle
- Lockable hinged door
- Gas cylinder securing belts
- Flat and sturdy standing base
- Hose and regulator included (AGA approved)
- Easy connection to gas bottle
- Fits up to 9kg gas cylinder (Not included)
- Safety tip-over switch and flame failure device
- Flame guard
- Double emitter design
- Oxygen Depletion System
- Silent and maintenance-free operation
- Approval: AGA
- Material: Stainless steel and coated steel
- Gas type: Propane, Butane & Mixtures (LPG)
- Max heat output: 10kW
- Test point pressure: 2.75kPa
- Nominal GC: 36.00MJ/h
- Injector size: 1.662mm
- Overall dimension: 53cm (D) x 131cm (H)
- Colour: Black and Silver
- 1 x Gas Patio Heater
- 1 x AGA Hose and Regulator
- 1 x Instruction Manual
Shipping: FREE Australia wide.
Delivery: Under normal conditions, delivery will take between 2 and 8 working days, depending on your location. Please note: remote areas may require longer delivery time. Delivery couriers may be affected over the public holidays period. A tracking number will be provided with your order.
NOTICE: Due to COVID-19, more people are shopping online, which is impacting the couriers and Australia Post network with higher volume of parcels. This is causing delivery delays of few days. We appreciate your patience.