Hailed by personal trainers as one of the most versatile and effective pieces of at-home equipment, battle ropes offer a full-body workout that can be tailored to your fitness level and the areas that you’d most like to tone.
High intensity, low impact the battling rope let you build muscle without the strain that heavyweights can put upon your body. Your cardio fitness will also see huge benefits, and this type of exercise is a great alternative to running which has an impact on the knees and ankles. Overall, you’ll be getting the same great results with less strain on the body and less risk of injury.
- Heat-shrunk handgrips on both ends
- Ergonomic design and easy to use
- No installation needed
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Easy to store
- Builds endurance, core and arm strength, as well as a more efficient cardiovascular system
- Design: 3-strand twisted
- 9 m x 38mm - 8kg
- 12 m x 38mm - 10kg
- 15 m x 38mm - 13kg
- 18 m x 38mm - 15kg
- 20 m x 38mm - 17kg
1. Wave – With feet firmly planted and knees slightly bent, grasp one end of the rope in each hand and move up and down rapidly to create waves. Targets the core, biceps and triceps.
2. Slam – Lift both ends of the rope above your head and then slam the rope onto the ground as hard as you can. Targets shoulders, arms, back, and core, in particular abs.
3. Flys – Squat low and whip each end of the rope in tandem, in a motion as if your were flapping like a bird. Target the legs, upper back, lower back and shoulders.
Shipping: FREE Australia wide.
Delivery: Under normal conditions, delivery will take between 2 and 8 working days, depending on your location. Please note: remote areas may require longer delivery time. Delivery couriers may be affected over the public holidays period. A tracking number will be provided with your order.
NOTICE: Due to COVID-19, more people are shopping online, which is impacting the couriers and Australia Post network with higher volume of parcels. This is causing delivery delays of few days. We appreciate your patience.