A healthy and well-established root system is key to overall growth. This fabric grow pots provide roots with an ideal environment, allowing them to thrive and develop to their full potential. Vegetables, flowers, herbs and fruits all do well in fabric pots.
- Thick fabric: 300 GSM breathable and eco-friendly nonwoven fabric is the perfect thickness to insulate and retain moisture while optimizing root system aeration.
- Strong handles: With reinforced stitching, the strap handles are strong enough to easily lift far more than a full load of wet soil.
- Better growing results: helps your plants flourish and develop improved overall root structure with lots of healthy root tips; Hold the heat in the spring and fall, and cool the root system in the summer.
- Effortless transplants: Automatic air-pruning makes transplantation easy and non-shocking to young plants.
- Durable material: The grow bags will remain presentable for use in your balcony, porch or backyard garden for years - and come with a 3-year warranty.
- 3.8L: 18cm H x 14cm ⌀
- 7.6L: 20cm H x 20cm ⌀
- 11.4L: 25cm H x 20cm ⌀
- 18.9L: 25cm H x 30cm ⌀
- 26.5L: 25cm H x 35cm ⌀
- 37.9L: 30cm H x 40cm ⌀
- 75.7L: 40cm H x 51cm ⌀
- Due to the nature of aeration, grow bags will leak water out the sides when you water them, so a tray to catch the runoff is necessary if used indoors.
- Improved drainage means more watering may be needed - but saucers can be placed under the bags so the water gets reabsorbed.
Shipping: FREE Australia wide.
Delivery: Under normal conditions, delivery will take between 2 and 8 working days, depending on your location. Please note: remote areas may require longer delivery time. Delivery couriers may be affected over the public holidays period. A tracking number will be provided with your order.
NOTICE: Due to COVID-19, more people are shopping online, which is impacting the couriers and Australia Post network with higher volume of parcels. This is causing delivery delays of few days. We appreciate your patience.