With our Rotating Push-up Grips, experience the humble push-up in a whole new motion that will provide results you will love showing off.
The Grips will ensure even weight distribution, lowering the pressure on your wrists and enjoy the empowerment of a great workout with no unnecessary strain at all. And the elevated grips motivate you to dip even further down when doing your pushup, employing more muscles with one single push.
You can adjust the handles from stationary to rotating with a simple clicking mechanism conveniently located near the handle grips, and challenge yourself to the rotating push-up. The rotating action engages your shoulders, chest and triceps, and tones your muscles better with the twisting action.
With these ergonomic push-up grips, your home workouts just got a sprinkle of variety:
- Traditional pushup
- Beginner on-the-knees pushup
- Two hands on one bar static pushup
- Leg lift pushup
- Mountain climbers
- One-armed incline pushup
- HIGH-INTENSITY PUSH-UPS: Amplify your workout to the next level and increase definition in your arms, shoulders, chest, triceps and abs. Muscles, engaged
- ROTATING HANDLES: If you’re looking to switch things up you’re your usual workout and challenge yourself, the rotating action makes your push-up more intense, and engages more core muscles
- LESS STRAIN ON YOUR WRISTS: The easy-to-grip handles distributes your body weight evenly, reducing pressure and strain on your wrists by positioning your body at a neutral stance. No more awkward wrist twitching for you
- NON-SLIP, STABLE BASE: The non-slip rubber base securely grips well on all floor surfaces, so you definitely won’t fall flat on your face mid way through your push-up
- LIGHT AND PORTABLE: So you can always squeeze in a workout wherever you go, from the office to your hotel room
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR: 3 colours available to suit your home or gym.
Shipping: FREE Australia wide.
Delivery: Under normal conditions, delivery will take between 2 and 8 working days, depending on your location. Please note: remote areas may require longer delivery time. Delivery couriers may be affected over the public holidays period. A tracking number will be provided with your order.
NOTICE: Due to COVID-19, more people are shopping online, which is impacting the couriers and Australia Post network with higher volume of parcels. This is causing delivery delays of few days. We appreciate your patience.